Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Riley, November 1, 1999-July 10, 2009

When I started to type the title of this post, I thought today was the anniversary of Riley's death, but thanks to Blogger's autofilling, I see it was yesterday.  How is it that I so anticipated this anniversary then missed it?  And I felt like crap yesterday, so it seems my interior knowledge was acting up when my consciousness was postponing.  It's a way of getting off the hook without getting off the hook, or perhaps hanging myself on another.


I continue to feel sure that Glenwood's personality is imbued with Riley's spirit.  Here's an example of how these two (who never met, of course, to exchange ideas) handle a heat wave:


I think Timmy also misses that funny little girl.


Here's a couple more of her just because.





Rest in peace, Riley.

No comments: