Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Glenwood lives a quiet life now.  She is better, but she is not fine.  I think she is still getting better, and so I let her be, comb her, feed her on demand, and tackle her daily to fill her ears with Zymox then dig out ... plenty.  If there's a positive side to all this, it's that Grace has discovered Q-Tips.  She self serves whenever I open the cat pantry:


My job is to throw the Q-Tip in one of two ways:  either an underhand toss across the apartment so she can retrieve it ...


... or a toss straight up so she can leap up to catch it.  I took about a million pictures trying to capture her mid-air, but uh no.  I'll keep trying.  Whichever version of the game we are playing (she chooses), she is 1000% focused, and my house is littered with Q-Tips in various states of well-being.



No comments: