Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

0-

The above title is Glenwood's typing.  I mean it.  She jumped up just as I started this post and is now comfortably lying above my keyboard, with one foot on the F8 key.  I hope that key doesn't empty my bank account.  But then again, it's already empty.  She just left, with a little gurgle.

Her ear infection continues.  It's been going on so long it's become normal, but it's not, and so we're off to the vet on Thursday.  Dr. Ryan has joined a different practice, and so we will be going there.  I will miss the kind people at Hope but feel my allegiance is to Dr. Ryan.  She saved my kitty, and she's great.

Glenwood broke more glass.  And if you think I'm an idiot for leaving glass out, I'm not.  It was the glass in a picture frame; she's not supposed to be able to do that.

No comments: