Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Monday, January 18, 2010

Good Blood

Glenwood's blood work came back just fine. Next will be her shots and spaying; I'm not sure when. Dr. Ryan is at a conference now.

Glenwood remains a bundle of hilarious energy and soft fur. I went away this weekend and am convinced she is bigger on my return.

And I've always felt her channeling Riley a bit, and a=-[23s I write, she is laying on my desk to my left, just as Riley used to, snoring. It's sweet, and of course also makes me a little sad.

Glenwood is mesmerized by the computer screen and how it changes as I type; she was pawing at it earlier and just walked across the keyboard. Her contribution is in blue above. Riley was much too mature and self-possessed for such childishness.

Pictures soon.

No comments: