Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

She's So onto Me

I'm convinced Glenwood knows when the syringes, Q-tips, and cotton balls are coming out the nanosecond I think "time for meds."  No physical activity on my part is necessary.  She hides behind the DVD player, the tightest spot in the house.  The bird toy usually lures her out, but I can't find it.

I'm likewise convinced that both cats know I'm coming home as soon as I board the subway.

Glenwood continues to trust me to pet her silly while chatting to her, which is a point of nervousness when I'm just as likely to drip stuff in her ears.  But since she obviously has the timing down for the meds, she must know when it's safe to approach.

She is starting to try and take the art off the walls at 5.30 am, which is problematic.  She's also jumping on shelves I thought she'd never jump on, which means a lot of small glass objects have to be put away for awhile.  Timmy continues to lumber around when she's not chasing him, and is very affectionate with me, and I with him.

No comments: