Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Friday, August 27, 2010

Night and Day

For full disclosure, Glenwood's early-morning antics are infuriating.  Wouldn't it be ironic if I killed her in a fit of disrupted sleep after working so hard to save her?  Just to give an idea of what I do to prepare, below is an image of my daytime home followed by how it looks like before bed so as to limit the destruction and noise.
Daytime
Nighttime
So what does she do?  She jumps onto the top shelf or the black table 3821940 times a night, waking me up and prompting me to growl "Get DOWN" an equal number of times.  And this isn't the only place she wreaks havoc.  She jumps on my dresser and my desk, neither of which I can Glenwood-proof without having an unrealistic number of my belongings in a closet every night.  And that's not all:

Glenwood Gardens
Glenwood the Trash Collector

No comments: