Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Grace Under No Pressure At All

After a couple of months in a cage, however roomy and well cared for, my bathroom must seem like the Ritz.  Grace is perfectly content, though I don't expect it to last.  We're almost through the first week and she's now meowing a bit after I leave, though she resettles quickly.  She eats, she plays, she uses her box (quite neatly, I might add), she climbs me, she does somersaults.  She is a total love bug.  I crack open the door so she and Glenwood can look at each other and touch noses, which inevitably ends with Glenwood hissing and running away.  Grace is unfazed.

Resting comfortably under the sink.

This toy extends under the door, where Glenwood can play at the other end.

This is a new perch for Glenwood, atop a vintage photo album .

No comments: