Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Her Life Is About to Change

I've been meaning to write but (1) my PC did the big sigh, and with it my photos of little Glenwood and big (but now less big) Timmy, (2) I'm working too much, and (3) a bizarre incident with a recent issue of Architectural Digest left me with a broken toe. This last may not sound like it would interfere with blogging but believe me, it has.

Glenwood went to the vet last Saturday to have blood drawn prior to her spay this Friday. (Getting her into the carrycase is becoming quite the challenge.) Because of her early ailments, Dr. Ryan wants to make sure we do this right. I haven't heard the results yet but should within 24 hours or so.

Dr. Ryan had asked if Glenwood's been in heat, and I couldn't answer. She's insane every waking minute; how would I know? Turns out I may now know, because this 6.7 pound kitten is doing some major-league meowing. I assume that has to do with her, ahem, maturity.

No comments: