Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Glenwood's Twin?

My home page is The Animal Rescue Site, where I click daily to provide free food to animals in need (and to give free mammograms, and to save the rainforest, and to support literacy, and to feed hungry children). This morning there was an ad to Help Save Bitsy. Bitsy looks remarkably like Glenwood and so I clicked and read. Their stories are so similar I wrote to Bideawee (who saved Bitsy) to see if they came from the same spot (and could be related!). I don't expect to hear back (mine is a small and minor request in their scheme of things), but I did it anyway.

It was upsetting, but the description of Bitsy's state when she was found finally made me understand what was going on with Glenwood when I found her. Both kittens' faces were sealed by hardened mucus from their infections, and so eating became impossible and death was not far away.

The Animal Rescue Site reports not getting enough daily clicks to do its work, so if you can, please help.

No comments: