Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Priority Expenditure


I was in Target, where emerging with the strangest assortment of items is the norm (mascara, eggs, and a chair, for example), resisting 928 impulse purchases, when I saw this cat toy.  I could've resisted this too, except that it sings.  I liked walking through the store with a singing basket.


It's a huge hit with Glenwood.  One night she was flying across the doorway of the kitchen, every time she'd throw it up and down the hall to recapture.  She was airborne, so no way I'll be getting a focused picture.  (And it's a good thing the singing is sweet, because it's constant.  I put the bird in a drawer when I go to sleep.)

Timmy's not interested.  He's too grown up for such antics.  And, according to his previous mother (in a comment to my last post), the fridge is a re-habit, not a new habit.

No comments: