Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Reading Material and a Little Stretch

We are all reading Thinking, Fast and Slow.  (Fabulous book.)  Glenwood then reclines in the summer heat.  A Timmy update follows.
***
***
***
***
Timmy began prednisone today.  He continues to be in good spirits and have a terrific appetite, but now I understand that he isn't gaining weight because the food isn't nourishing him.  It's feeding the cancer.  That was hard to hear.  But Dr. Ryan said to give him all he wants, so I am on deck as waitstaff pretty much all the time.

I also notice that he's a little less tolerant of Glenwood's antics, but then again so am I.  The difference is that he hisses and I screech.  He's been such a good sport with her for so long that he's earned a slightly shorter fuse for any number of reasons.

No comments: