Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Countdown, and Timmy's Antics

Glenwood tested negative for ringworm. I could weep. Still, we need to retest to be 100% sure. The great people at Hope Vet let us squeeze in today to start the culture. Now we wait another week. If this test is negative, she's free. (For any of you holding your breath about a possible pregnancy, you can exhale.) Here she is, back from the vet and in the bathroom with a new box and fresh blanket:I found the first close-up of Glenwood, taken October 2. I was in such a state then that it's more disturbing now to see the shape she was in (and this is after she was cleaned up by Dr. Ryan and Anna):Here's a close-up from today - to celebrate:


Now, Timmy has been showing up in new places. Two days ago I nearly had a meltdown when I couldn't find him - really couldn't find him. I yanked my brother off a business call, and he found Timmy in my laundry hamper, where he has never gone before:

Timmy's also been lounging on the window sill, which is only news because the radiator beneath him is so hot he could combust. Twenty pounds of Timmy exploding into flames would not be pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Timmy used to sit in front of my housemate's space heater in New Haven. Directly in front of it. And when she dried her hair, he was right there at her feet. He's so handsome!