Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Splash

The toilet seat is a good spot, especially as Glenwood's realized it's an excellent launching pad onto my back if I'm bent over. It doesn't matter to her what I'm wearing (or not), so I have to confess to some hilarious scenes and scratch marks.

Of course I'm careful to keep the lid closed, but ... Sunday I turned away for half a second and heard a splash. She'd leapt onto the seat but it wasn't there. (I wish I'd seen that.) I fished her out and washed her off in the sink; she was only wet from the waist down (if cats have waists). I towel-dried her and she went on her way, totally undisturbed by the drama.

She's doing great. The new med for her lesions seems to be helping already; they're getting hard to find!

No comments: