Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Friday, November 6, 2009

Still Life with Meds

I've been curious to put all of Glenwood's meds and related items together to see what they accumulate to. Some are in her past, some her present, and a couple probably in her future. Let's hope they're all in her past before long - except her comb, which I pulled out of the drain yesterday (see How Does She Do It?) and she adores.

We're off to the vet Saturday. I'm worried about the backs of her ears. They look raw, like the fur isn't all returning from the ringworm. I never could keep the lampshade on her. After the tutu incident (see Angel to Devil Kitty post) I tried once more, and she went into such a state of terror and thrashing I couldn't inflict the thing on her again. Did it evoke memories? Her response really was brutal to watch.

No comments: