Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Friday, December 4, 2009

Two-Plus Months In and Closer to Out

Glenwood's most photographic moments are, of course, when I'm camera-less. She bites into her tennis ball and carries it around. She curls up in the sink. She wraps herself around the broom as I sweep. She goes bonkers over a Q-tip and cries when she loses it. I'll keep trying.

That said, I'm better at capturing the quiet moments, I think. Here she is with my bracelet.

Timmy, meanwhile, spends mornings waiting for a bird to chirp under the air conditioner.


I've e-mailed Dr. Ryan in hopes (note the understatement) that Glenwood will be freed from the bathroom before the weekend's out. Weekends are harder than weekdays; her meows to get out (or get me in) punctuate the hours, and her yell-meow gets ever more startling. Please oh please let the ringworm be gone. What fun we will have when her world gets bigger.

No comments: