Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Healthy Senior (I Mean Timmy)

Timmy's results came from Dr. Ryan today, and he is perfect!  Svelte, functioning on the inside, and showing evidence of a wry sense of humor in his advancing years.  And his and Glenwood's raucous behavior (well, Glenwood's) has become almost exclusively playful and not hissful, though she just jumped onto his back from the desk while he lay in post-prandial splendor on his floor pillow.  That brought a little scuffle, now resolved.

The warm feeling I get when I'm on my way home and remember that I will see these two is wonderful.  I love home and could spend pretty much all the time here.  Having the fur things to care for (and be cared for by) makes it an even better place.  And with my emotions running high lately, they are soothing presences.

No comments: