Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Cleaner Ear!

At the risk of speaking too soon, Glenwood's ear looks better.  Whatever Caladryl-looking-gunk Drs. Ryan and Humphreys loaded her ear with (and which now dots my blanket), combined with the antibiotic shot, seem to be working.  She goes back Thursday for an inspection and, I assume, another shot, since it's a bi-monthly thing.


It's impossible to tell if her improved health has improved her energy, simply because her energy is so insane that "more" has no meaning.  I can say, though, that she seems to sleep through the night more quietly, so at least her peak energy points are mostly when I too am awake.  The new bedtime routine is Timmy on top of the two pillows I'm not using (or me on the two he's not using), with Glenwood leaning against the two he is on.  She likes to lean, I've noticed.  She is also purring more, and I take that as a hum of gratitude for her less irritating ear.

Pillow Boy, Redux

Glenwood Leans, with Socks

No comments: