Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My New Secret Weapon

Sometimes the simplest tasks take me months to do.  (Painting my dresser is in the taking-years-to-do category.)  This one involved (1) opening the "garage door" of my studio table, (2) taking out the museum putty, and (3) using it to batten down objects otherwise subject to Glenwood's antics.  I started and completed the task yesterday.  Imagine that.  Here's the putty:


While the stuff is already working wonders for holding pictures in place, the teethmarks show the putty itself is not safe from Glenwood.  Little is. Thank God this pillow is holding her in place for a minute:


About a year ago I bought a Fuji camera that spits out mini instant photos (a la Polaroid) and thought it would change my life.  I took about four pictures and haven't used it since.  Here is one of the photos, freshly unearthed from my studio table.  Regal, isn't he?  He's actually keeping himself out of Glenwood's reach, or trying to.


No comments: