Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Update

I drove by Glenwood's old house and looked up the driveway to where I used to feed the cats. For the first time since I found Glenwood there alone two weeks ago, there was one cat. It looked like a grown-up Glenwood. It was almost as spooky as not seeing any cats there.

At Glenwood's new house, today I saw her poke at her toy for the first time, on the edge of playing.

Her left ear and eye are improving; she starts a new med tonight. I'm anxious for the ringworm results, which should come in soon. She still rattles when she breathes sometimes, but less.

She's a loving, funny little girl. I make her bed every morning and evening, only to find it remade her way at my next visit. And she's so much bigger!

Timmy remains enthralled with his tail. You can see Riley's dog-toy in the background. It was one of her favorite spots to hang out.

No comments: