Copyright 2009-2013 Liz Sweibel

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Setback? Progress?


Yesterday morning Glenwood was off - low energy, disheveled, unfriendly, sickly. When I got home last night she was worse. She's spent a lot of time between the tub and sink looking panicky. Sometimes she hisses at me (not new), but she also lets me reach in and pet her. I even gave her her oral and ear meds in there this morning, no fuss. There's a rumble in her breathing sometimes that scares the hell out of me; her nose isn't running. One eye looks good while the other looks damaged.

Overall, I can't tell whether she feels worse, or feels better enough to know she's scared and somewhere new. Her moods are unpredictable, and mine follow hers.

We have a 12.30 appointment with Dr. Ryan today. I'll write again when there's news.

1 comment:

emily said...

Hope the visit went well...